RMS Consultancy was formed by Robin Sanderson in August 1999.
Up to then Robin had amassed a total of 22 years working in the IT and communications Industry
Most recently Robin has worked for five years as the IT Manager and then Centre Manager of an IT Centre for a Local Education Authority. These posts encompassed all aspects of support, such as:
- advice on the purchase of hardware and software
- setting up new systems and loading software
- telephone support
- technical training
- setting up internet access and networks
- Web page authoring
- CD Writing scanning & OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- project management
- quality assurance
- PC, Acorn, BBC & Apple repairs and upgrades
Before working for the LEA, Robin worked for BT for 17 years where he developed his abilities in the support of Computers, Electronics and Communications systems.